Wet cupping creates a mild suction by leaving a cup in place for about 3 ~ 15 minutes.
The therapist then removes the cup and uses a small scalpel to make light, tiny cuts on your skin.
Next, he or she does a second suction to draw out a small quantity of blood.
It helps us in many ways like:
- Pain Management: Like a migraine, cervical/lower back pain, sciatica, knee osteoarthritis, ankle sprain etc
- Immunity: It helps us to boost immunity
- Digestion: Cupping therapy can be done for better digestion
- Psychiatric benefits: Helps our body to get relax and feels light, improves sleeping, relief in anxiety, depression etc.
- Skin: Wet cupping can make healthy skin improve skin condition
- Lungs: Helps in Respiratory Issues
- Blood: It helps in lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, uric acid etc